Homemade Chops for A Real Meatlovers!
If you like meat, you should definitely try to cook yummy pork chops!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Cut white bread into pieces. Put them into the bowl and add milk.
- Peel onion and chop it. Preheat the frying pan with the oil. Add onion, salt and pepper. Fry everything until soft, stirring constantly.
- Separate yolks and eggs. Fill the bowl with minced meat. Add bread, fried onion, yolk, salt and pepper.
- Mix everything well.
- Whip egg white well.
- Add this thick mass into the bowl with the minced meat.
- Form chops and roll them in the flour. You may use breadcrumbs instead of the flour.
- Preheat the oven with butter, mixed with the oil. Put chops into this pan and fry them from both sides.
- Add several teaspoons of water, cover the pan with the lid. Stew everything for several more minutes.
These chops may be served with mashed potato, macaroni or even fresh salad. Bon Appetite!