Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes
These oatmeal pancakes have bright taste, velvety texture and great fragrance. They are much healthier than traditional pancakes with wheat flour. Cook them for breakfast and enjoy the taste!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Whip an egg and mix it with a pinch of salt and sugar. Melt butter and leave it to cool down.
- Add melted butter into the bowl with the rest of ingredients. Whisk everything.
- Sift the flour through the sieve for the dough not to be lumpy.
- Make the smooth dough.
- Pour milk into the bowl, stirring this oatmeal dough. There should be no lumps.
- If you like, you may add several tablespoons of oatmeal. In this case, the taste of your pancakes will be richer.
- Preheat dry frying pan and form small pancakes. Cook them for half a minute, turn over and cook for 20 seconds.
That`s it. These pancakes may be served with berries or chocolate sauce.