Ham Roll with Bacon
Baked ham with bacon, garlic and rosemary is a perfect dish for those, who like sausages, but still wants to eat something healthy. Let`s get down to cooking!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Rub meat with salt and pepper. Cut it and fill these small holes with garlic.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil into the pan. Fry meat from both sides on the big fire. It will take about 10 minutes to fry meat from both sides.
- Put this meat on the cutting board. Cover it with bacon slices.
- Add several sprigs of rosemary.
- Wrap this meat with the tinfoil.
- Bake everything for 1,5-2 hours.
That`s it. You may use it for a snack or form yummy sandwiches. Bon Appetite!