Grilled Salmon In The Foil Pack
This is one more delicious dish for non-professional cooks. Serve this dish with boiled potatoes or broccoli and enjoy the taste.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cook green butter. Melt butter and mix it with chopped parsley leaves. Mash garlic.
- Put parsley and garlic into the mortar. Add salt, pepper and mash everything.
- Mix these ingredients with butter. Put this smooth mass into the plastic wrap and form tight roll. Cover it with two more layers of plastic wrap and put green butter into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Peel the salmon. There shouldn`t be neither skin, no bones.
- Rub this fillet with salt, pepper and butter. Put herbs on the layer of tinfoil. Now you may put salmon in the middle of this green blanket.
- From an envelope and grill your salmon for 15 minutes.
This dish should be served with yummy green butter. Bon Appetite!