Grilled Salmon Covered with the Tinfoil
Salmon can be easily grilled or baked. For the tender fish not to burn, cover it with the tinfoil beforehand.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash fillet and wipe it. Peel it and get rid of the bones.
- Cut this tender fillet into 4 parts.
- Rub each one with butter, salt and black pepper.
- Cut lime into slices.
- Take a piece of the tinfoil and fill it with the lime slices and fish.
- Add parsley, pepper, dry herbs and thyme.
Pack fish and grill it for 15 minutes. It will be juicy and very yummy. Bon Appetite!