If you`re going for a picnic, use this recipe instead of cooking classical barbeque ribs. It`s much easier to cook chicken legs than any other types of meat and poultry.
· Chilli sauce – 1 and ½ cup
· Garlic – 1 clove
· Sugar – 3 tbsp.
· White wine vinegar – 1 tbsp.
· Olive oil – 1 tbsp.
· Chilli pepper – 1 tbsp.
· Salt – 1 tsp.
· Barbeque sauce – 1 tsp.
· Parsley – 3 tbsp.
· Chicken legs – 8 pieces.
1. Preheat grill. Make marinade. Chop garlic. Mix chilli sauce, garlic, sugar and white wine vinegar until smooth. Add olive oil, chilli powder and barbeque sauce. Salt this marinade and add chopped parsley. Pour 1 tbsp of water into the bowl. Mix everything well.
2. Prepare chicken legs. Wash them and wipe, using paper towel. Put all these legs on the grid and lubricate with marinade. Fry for 25 minutes. Distance between fire and grids should be about 6 inches.
3. Turn these legs over and cook for 20-25 minutes again. You also need to lubricate the legs with marinade while cooking.
4. Decorate baked chicken legs with chopped parsley.
This meat may be eaten with garnish or fresh salad. Bon Appetite!