Grilled Chops with Sour-sweet Sauce
This fried or grilled meat is a great meal for a family dinner! Pork chops with sour-sweet sauce may be served with any season vegetables. Serve yummy meat with green beans, carrot or potatoes.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cook marinade: mix soy sauce with sesame oil, mashed garlic, sugar (you can use honey instead) and chili pepper in the bowl.
- Put pieces of pork into the oven bag or container with the lid. Add marinade, mix everything and leave in the fridge for 2 hours or even more.
- Preheat your grill. Take meat, get rid of the leftovers of the marinade and put your chops on the grid, lubricated with the vegetable oil. Fry everything for 10 minutes from both sides.
- If you like your meat to be well-done, cook it longer.
- Now you need to cook garnish. Wash potato and boil it in the salty water. Peel carrot and boil it together with beans.
Serve yummy chops with vegetables and fresh greens. This is very tasty and heathy dinner.