Greek Salad. Yummy Diet Version
Even traditional Greek salad with arugula is low in calories. However, you can make this light dish even healthier.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash and wipe tomatoes and cucumbers.
- Cut tomatoes into thin slices.
- Cut off the end of each cucumber. Cut each tomato into 4 pieces.
- Peel onion and cut it into half rings.
- Strain olives.
- Wash salad leaves and tore them.
- Cut cheese into cubes.
- Mix all the ingredients. Add vinegar and oil.
Serve this light dish immediately.