Greek Pie with Black Olives and Cheese
This Greek snack pie is easy to cook. Especially if there is puff pastry in your fridge.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Grate cheese on the coarse grater.
- Cut black olives into thin rings.
- Flatten the dough and put it into the form.
- Mix cheese with cottage cheese. Add garlic and pepper.
- Cover the dough with the layer of tomatoes and olives.
- Add the mixture of cheeses.
- Bake everything at 356 F for 20 minutes.
Sprinkle the pie with olive oil before serving. Bon Appetite!