Gorgeous Pasta with Salmon and Spinach
Classical pasta tastes better when served with juicy salmon and fresh spinach.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Boil spaghetti in the salty water.
- Strain the water.
- Cut fish into big pieces and sprinkle fish with the lemon juice.
- Chop onion and garlic.
- Fry salmon in the pan with the small amount of the butter. Put fish on the plate. Stew onion in the same pan for several minutes.
- Add wine and cream.
- Then you`ll need to add chopped spinach. Add salt and pepper into the bowl with the sauce.
- Serve spaghetti with this yummy sauce, grated cheese and salmon.
You`re going to love this exquisite dish!