Gorgeous Chocolate Muffins with Nutella
Here is an interesting dessert with double chocolate. You may eat these yummy muffins with your favorite tea or a cup of coffee.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Chocolate muffins with this tender dough and soft chocolate mass is easy to be used. Prepare all the ingredients and get down to cooking.
- Mix soft butter with sugar. Add an egg.
- Whip everything one more time; add milk. Combine flour with baking powder and cocoa.
- Sift all dry ingredients through the sieve.
- Add them into the bowl. Whip everything until smooth.
- Fill pastry bag with this dough. Use it to fill half of each form.
- Add 1 spoon of Nutella into the middle of each portion.
- Cover it with the rest of the dough.
- Bake these muffins at 356 F for 20-25 minutes.
- When your chocolate dessert is ready, leave it to cool down.
That`s it. You may dust each muffin with the sugar powder. Bon Appetite!