Gorgeous Cheesecake with Caramelized Raspberry
This cheesecake will attract the attention of all the guests, due to the amount of raspberry.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, turn cookies into crumbs. Add melted butter and mix everything carefully.
- Cover the form with the baking paper. Fill it with the “dough”.
- Rub cottage cheese through the sieve. Add cream and mix everything carefully.
- Add eggs, vanilla and 2/3 of sugar. Whisk everything. Pour this mass into the form and bake your cheesecake for 50 minutes at 356 F.
- Whip cream with the rest of sugar and vanilla.
- Take the form out of the oven and cover the top of the cheesecake with sour cream mass. Bake it at 392 for 7 minutes.
- Mix water with sugar in the pan and heat everything. Cook until there is caramel in your pan.
- Take the tray out of the oven. Decorate it with fresh berries.
Pour yummy caramel on the top of the cheesecake. Bon Appetite!