Georgian Khachapuri with Cheese and Minced Meat
Khachapuri is a great Georgian dish, eaten all over the world. This is another variation of the classical recipe.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Melt sugar in the warm water. Add yeast. Mix everything and leave for 10 minutes. Add the flour and salt.
- Pour yoghurt into the bowl. Add milk, yeast mixture and butter. Mix everything for 8-10 minutes until the dough is elastic.
- Leave this dough in the bowl, covered with the towel.
- Meanwhile cook the filling. Fry minced meat in the pan. Add chopped garlic and onion. Fry everything for 4-5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, cilantro, pepper and salt. Continue frying until tomatoes are very soft.
- Leave this filling to cool down for several minutes. Mix it with grated cheese.
- Form dough boats and fill each one with this yummy mass.
Your Georgian meal is ready. Bon Appetite.