Garlic Bread with Cheese and Herbs
If there are leftovers of the bread on your shelf or in the fridge, you may turn it into the yummy garlic loaf!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cut top of the bread.
- Grate hard cheese.
- Mash garlic or grate it as well.
- Chop dill and basil.
- Mash salt and pepper.
- Mix soft butter with grated cheese and herbs.
- Cover the tray with the tinfoil.
- Fill all the holes on the top of the loaf with cheese mass.
- Put this loaf on the tray.
- Preheat the oven to 356 F.
- Bake your garlic bread for 10-15 minutes.
Enjoy the taste of your fresh and fragrant bread.