Today we want to share with you one interesting recipe for breakfast. These tasty golden tortillas are made of corn flour, hard cheese and cottage cheese. They are easy to cook and extremely tasty!
By adding corn flour, you make these tortillas elastic and tender at the same time. One more plus of this dish is its bright yellow colour.
· Wheat flour – 2 and 2/3 cups
· Corn flour – 2 and 2/3 cups
· Sour cream – 1 and ½ cup
· Cottage cheese – ¾ cup
· Eggs – 2 pieces
· Olive oil – 1/8 cup
· Baking powder – 2 tbsp.
· Honey – 1 tsp.
· Salt – 1 tsp.
· Hard cheese – 3 cups
· Vegetable oil – 3 tbsp.
1. Take a deep bowl and mix eggs, sour cream, honey and salt in it. Add cottage cheese. Slowly add wheat flour and baking powder into it.
2. Grate hard cheese and add it into the bowl. Add 25 ml. of olive oil into the bowl and mix everything well. While mixing the dough you need to lubricate your hands with olive oil. Slowly add corn flour into the bowl and form a ball. Cover it with plastic wrap and leave it for 15-20 minutes.
3. Divide the dough into 10-12 equal parts. Form small tortillas. Fry them on the preheated frying pan covered with vegetable oil. You need to cook these tortillas until they are golden-yellow from both sides.
Serve these tortillas with sour cream, honey jam or chocolate paste. If you add green onion or parsley to the dough, you`ll be able to eat these tortillas with meat. It is very tasty! Share this recipe with your friends and search for more interesting ideas of snacks on our website!