Fried Chicken Breast with the Vegetables
There is one simple recipe for a chicken chop, served with delicious fresh vegetables.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Tenderize chicken breast.
- Cover the tray with the baking powder and add chicken fillet into the tray.
- Cover it with the second part of the paper.
- Add oil into the pan. Fry the chicken. Cook it for 5-7 minutes from both sides.
- When the dish is ready, put chicken breast into the tray and cover it with the lid.
- Peel ginger add it onto the pan and cover it with the lid.
- Slice onion into half rings. Cut carrot into thin slices.
- Add canned beans.
- Cut red bell pepper into the thin pieces.
- Preheat the frying pan. Add vegetable oil. Cook ginger for 30 seconds. Add onion and pepper. Fry everything for a minute or two.
- Add carrot and canned beans.
- In a minute you`ll need to add the slices of pepper.
- Add soy sauce, salt, sugar. Mix everything carefully.
- Put everything on the plate and serve with the poultry.