Fresh Stew with Green Peas and Beef
For cooking this dish, I recommend you to use fresh green peas.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cut beef into cubes and fry it in the pan with the small amount of oil.
- Peel green peas. You may replace it with frozen or canned ingredients.
- Peel vegetables and cut them into cubes. Add them into the pan with fried beef together with tomato sauce. Cook everything for 10 more minutes.
- Cover the pan with the lid. Don`t forget to add bay leaves and pepper. Cook everything for 20 minutes on the slow fire.
- Add green peas. If the stew is too thick, add more water. Stew everything for 15 minutes. Add salt.
You may serve it as a main dish or together with rice or any other garnish. Bon Appetite!