Fresh Potato with Dill
Today I want to share with you really simple recipe for a garnish or easy dinner.
If you don`t want to waste much time on peeling, use a metal brush. Vegans may replace butter with the vegetable oil.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash potato well and peel it, using metal brush or a knife.
- Put vegetables into the bowl with cold water. If you like, you may cut each potato into several pieces.
- Put potato into the pan with boiling salty water. Water should cover potato.
- When water starts boiling again, cover the pan with the lid and slow down the fire. Cook potato for 20-25 minutes. Time of cooking depends on the size of potato.
- Chop onion. If you do not like the taste of the fried onion, you can miss this step.
- Fry onion in the pan with the vegetable oil until it`s golden yellow.
- Wash herbs and wipe them. Chop dill and green onion.
- When potato is ready, strain it and add butter, fried onion, chopped herbs and ground black pepper. If you need, add more salt.
- You may enrich the taste of the dish, adding your favourite spices (cilantro, garlic or even fried mushrooms).
Mix everything carefully and serve with any garnish, you like. Bon Appetite!