If you like the fragrant of fresh pastry and this warm atmosphere, here is the recipe of delicious French scones for you. This is rather famous recipe, so you should try to cook these scones. They are extremely fragrant and yummy.
For the dough:
· Warm milk – 300 ml.
· Wheat flour – 6 cups
· Vegetable oil – 150 ml.
· Egg whites – 2 pieces
· Dry yeast – 2 tsp.
· Sugar – 4 tsp.
· Salt – 1 pinch
· Dry fruits – ¾ cup.
· Milk – 500 ml,
· Sugar – ¾ cup
· Vanilla – 0,2 tsp.
· Wheat flour – 3 tbsp
· Butter – 5 tbsp.
· Eggs – 2 pieces.
1. First, you need to cook the dough. Mix warm milk with 1 spoon of sugar and dry yeast. Leave this mixture for 20 minutes.
2. Sift the flour through the sieve twice. Add salt, sugar, egg whites and vegetable oil. Mix everything, slowly adding warm milk into this bowl. Make the dough and leave it for 50 minutes.
3. Cook sweet cream. Fill the pan with 400 ml. of milk. Put it on the fire.
4. Mix eggs, sugar and flour in the bowl. Pour this mixture into the pan, stirring everything constantly. When the mass starts boiling, add butter and vanilla. Take it off the fire and leave to cool down.
5. Take the dough and roll it. Lubricate it with cream and cover with your favourite dry fruit (if you like).
6. Form tight roll. Cut it into slices and put them on the tray, lubricated with butter. Bake these scones for 20-25 minutes at 446 degrees.
Take them out of the oven, dust with sugar powder. Leave them to cool down and treat your close people with yummy dessert.