Fragrant Country Potato with Garlic and Rosemary. Another Simple Recipe for the Dinner
We`ve already shared with a lot of recipes for baked potato, potato sticks and fragrant country dishes. Today we`ll look at one more interesting way of cooking this yummy vegetable.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash potato very well, using a brush. Wipe it, using paper towel, but do not cut into pieces.
- Cut each potato into 4 pieces and wipe them again.
- Mix vegetable oil with rosemary, salt and mashed garlic in the separate bowl.
- Now you`ll need to mix potato with this fragrant mass. All the slices should be covered with this fragrant mass.
- Fill the tray with these slices and bake them for 30 minutes.
Your potato will be both crunchy and good-looking. Bon Appetite!