Fish Soup With Sea Bass
Fish soup with fresh sea bass is fragrant, nutritious and very tasty.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash potato, peel and cut into cubes.
- Chop onion. Put potato into the pan, add water and boil it. Then add onion. In 10 minutes add salt into the pan.
- Cook potato until it`s ready. Then add slices of fish. Turn up the fire.
- Add bay leaf and black pepper into the pan. Boil fish soup, slow down the fire and cook it for 5 more minutes. Then turn of the fire and leave your soup for 5 minutes.
- Finally, add chopped greens into the pan. You may also add greens right before serving this dish.
Your fish soup is ready. Enjoy your meal!