Falafel with Hummus. Simple Recipe for Everyone
Falafel is one of the most popular vegetarian snacks. It is very tasty and definitely worth trying.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Leave the chickpeas in the pan with the warm water for 12 hours. Strain the water. Boil this ingredient for an hour.
- When it`s already soft, mix chickpeas with the lime juice. Add sesame seeds, oil, cilantro and spices. Mix everything carefully, add salt.
- If the mass is too thick, add water.
- Form small balls and fry them in the pan with the preheated oil. Cook these balls for 1-2 minutes.
- Then you`ll need to slice all the vegetables.
- Fill pita bread with these yummy balls and vegetables.
Serve this snack cold. Bon Appetite!