Eggplant “Fan” with Delicious Filling
This snack is both light and very nutritious. It combines several tastes, so everyone can love it.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash and wipe eggplants. Cut each vegetable in two.
- Cut each half into slices, forming a “fan”.
- Add salt and leave eggplants for 30 minutes. Then you should wash eggplants. They won`t be bitter any more.
- Cut bacon into thin strips.
- Wash tomatoes and cut them into circles or half-rings.
- Cut cheese into thin slices.
- Put eggplants on the tray and fill the holes with the combination of cheese, pepper, tomatoes and bacon.
- Mix mayonnaise with mashed garlic, chopped herbs, salt and pepper. Use this fragrant mass to cover eggplant “fans”.
- Cook them in the pan, preheated to 356 F for 30 minutes.
Serve this soft snack warm or cold. Bon Appetite!