Simple egg-free pies are easy to cook. Even if you`re not a professional cook, you`ll easily make this dessert.
· Dough – 6 and 1/3 cup
· Fresh apples – 5 pieces
· Olive oil – to taste
· Sugar – to taste
· Vanilla sugar – to taste
· Cinnamon – to taste
· Flour – for making pies.
1. First, prepare the dough. Form small balls of the equal size. Leave them for 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile prepare apple stuffing. Peel apples and cut into cubes.
3. Stew them on the frying pan, covered with olive oil, together with sugar and vanilla.
4. Leave this stuffing to cool down.
5. Apples shouldn`t be mashed.
6. Flatten these rolls.
7. Fill each one with the apple stuffing.
8. Form pies.
9. Put them on the tray. There should be equal distance between all the pies. The tray of course, should be covered with baking paper and lubricated with olive oil.
10. Bake pies at 428 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
You`re done! Treat yourself and your close people with yummy pies. They are very tasty and really sweet! Bon Appetite!