Egg-free Apple Pie
Simple egg-free pies are easy to cook. Even if you`re not a professional cook, you`ll easily make this dessert.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, prepare the dough. Form small balls of the equal size. Leave them for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile prepare apple stuffing. Peel apples and cut into cubes.
- Stew them on the frying pan, covered with olive oil, together with sugar and vanilla.
- Leave this stuffing to cool down.
- Apples shouldn`t be mashed.
- Flatten these rolls.
- Fill each one with the apple stuffing.
- Form pies.
- Put them on the tray. There should be equal distance between all the pies. The tray of course, should be covered with baking paper and lubricated with olive oil.
- Bake pies at 428 degrees for 30-40 minutes.
You`re done! Treat yourself and your close people with yummy pies. They are very tasty and really sweet! Bon Appetite!