Easy Vegetable Snack
Baked vegetables on the skewer are very popular among those who prefer light dishes. For cooking this dish you may use any vegetables you like.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash zucchini and cut them into cubes or circles.
- Wash eggplants and cut them as well.
- Peel red bell pepper and get rid of the seeds. Slice it as well.
- Cut onion into thin strips.
- Then you`ll need to cut corn into circles.
- Mix all the vegetables in the bowl with the vegetable oil, salt and pepper.
- Stick all the vegetables with the skewer.
- Bake this delicious snack on the grid until the dish is ready.
Serve this dish immediately. Bon Appetite!