Easy Pumpkin Hummus
While it’s still the pumpkin-picking season, you still can cook this light snack.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Put chickpeas into the bowl with water and leave it for the whole night. Next morning strain the water and boil chickpeas for 30-40 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 356 F.
- Peel pumpkin and cut it into cubes. Mix it with olive oil in the bowl.
- Put the slices of pumpkin on the tray. Add garlic and rosemary. Bake everything for 20-30 minutes.
- Add chickpeas and water into the bowl of the blender and mash everything.
- Then you`ll need to add pumpkin and garlic. Add spices, lemon juice and salt. For the mass to be more tender, add more olive oil and water.
Your orange hummus is ready! Decorate it with a pinch of paprika, pumpkin seeds, chopped herbs and olive oil. Serve it with the slices of carrot, apple or healthy chips.