Donuts with Condensed Milk
Classical homemade donuts with condensed milk are tasty and easy to cook. Even if you have no experience of cooking, it ‘ll be easy for you to make them at home.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Take four eggs and mix them with the condensed milk. Whip everything well with a whisk.
- Sift the flour through a sieve and add a bit of baking powder.
- Mix the dough with a spoon. Then dust flour on the table and mix it again manually.
- Cover the dough with a bowl and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Divide it into several parts and start cutting each one into small pieces. Form little balls, trying to make them equal in size and form.
- Fill a big pan with the oil and fry doughnuts for several minutes. The process of cooking won`t take much time. Fry doughnuts until golden brown.
- When they are ready, put them on the plate and dust with the sugar powder.
Quick easy doughnut recipe is perfect for those who have no big culinary experience but want to make something tasty. Use this best donut recipe to treat your close friends, they`ll like it for sure.