Dinner Idea: Pork Ribs with Summer Vegetables
Delicious pork ribs with vegetables and pomegranate sauce are very tender and yummy. Try to cook such a meal!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cut ribs into strips. Add pomegranate sauce and salt. Mix everything and leave for 15 minutes.
- Peel potato and cut it into cubes. Add dry herbs and salt. Mix everything one more time.
- Cut onion into half-circles. Slice eggplant and tomatoes. Mash garlic and add it inti the bowl with oil to make it fragrant.
- Add salt, pepper. Fill baking form with meat and vegetables. Sprinkle everything with garlic oil.
- Bake everything in the preheated oven for 1-1.5 hours.
That`s it. Your healthy dinner is ready.