Diet Turkey Chops
Turkey is yummy and lean meat, anyone can eat. It`s used while cooking light dishes for kids and those who are on a diet. It may be boiled, stewed or baked. Today we`ll share with you the recipe for yummy chops. For the dish not to be too dry, follow our instructions.
Total calories in the prepared dish
Wash meat and grind it.
Peel onion and garlic and grind them as well.
Salt and pepper minced meat.
Form small chops and put them into the sieve. Put it on the top of the pan with boiling water.
Cover this sieve with the lid and cook chops for about an hour.
Tips and tricks:
- For the dish to be tender and juicy, mash meat, using a meat grinder twice.
- You may also add zucchini, cabbage, pumpkin or soft bread.
- To make your chops more fragrant you may add thyme, basil, oregano or pepper.
- For the chops to be tender, add butter.
- You can make them brighter, adding grated carrot or chopped herbs while cooking.
- If your minced meat is too thick, add milk, bouillon or sour cream.
- I recommend you to cook minced meat instead of buying it for the dish to be qualitative.
- For the chops to be crunchy, use either breadcrumbs or flour, oatmeal, grated cheese, sesame seeds.
Now you know everything about cooking perfect diet chops. Get down to work!