Homemade muffins are amazing. However, quite often, when I want to bake them, I understand that there are no eggs in my fridge. In this case, I use the recipe of muffins, cooked without eggs. I use quite simple combination of ingredients. They are cheap and available, so you can easily buy them in the nearest supermarket. Use my recipe to cook yummy muffins and call all your close people to taste them!
· Whole-grain flour – 1 glass
· Yoghurt – ½ cup
· Carrot – 1 piece
· Apple – 1 piece
· Bran – 2 tbsp.
· Olive oil – 1 tsp.
· Baking soda – 1 pinch
· Cinnamon and honey – to taste.
1. Wash carrot and apple. Peel them. Mash carrot, using blender and grate one apple.
2. Mix baking soda, cinnamon and flour. Add yoghurt and mix everything until smooth.
3. Combine all the ingredients in one bowl and mix again. Cover the bowl with the towel and leave it for 10 minutes.
4. Fill silicone forms with this dough and put your would-be-muffins into the oven. Bake them for 30 minutes at 392 degrees.
Take the form out of the oven and serve this pastry together with sweet tea. Muffins will have nice orange colour `cause of the carrot added. And of course, this vegetable makes pastry healthier. It`s great for those who have problems with eyes or nerves. Eat these muffins and enjoy your life!
Bon Appetite! By the way, you should try vegetable muffins and muffins with cabbage. They are also unusual and tasty.