Delicious Meatballs with Fragrant Tomato Sauce
Meatballs are popular all over the world. There are a lot of interesting national recipes for one and the same classical dish. Today we`ll look at one of them.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Chop onion and garlic. Fry these ingredients in the pot with olive oil for 5 minutes.
- Peel tomatoes and mash them, using a blender.
- Mix them with tomato sauce and wine. Add this mass into the pot as well. Cover it with the lid and cook the sauce for 30 minutes on the slow fire.
- Mix raw minced meat with grated cheese and chopped onion. Add spices.
- Form meatballs and fry them until half-ready.
- Add tomato sauce into the frying pan and stew this fragrant dish.
Serve yummy meatballs with the fresh spaghetti. Bon Appetite!