Delicious Layered Cake with Strawberry
The most difficult part of this recipe is to bake these thin layers. However, if you follow our instructions, you`ll cope with this task without any problems.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Flatten the dough and put it on the table, covered with the flour.
- Put silicone rug into the tray. Cover it with the layer of the thin dough. Bake everything in the preheated oven. There should be 3 big layered pieces.
- Bake them for 15 minutes at 392 F.
- Cook classical tender white cream. Whip soft butter well. Add vanilla immediately.
- Then you`ll need to add cognac into the bowl. As soon as butter turns white, add condensed milk and sugar powder.
- Take the tray out of the oven and leave the dough to cool down. Cut off the edges.
- Cut strawberry into thin slices. Cover the dough with the cream and berries.
- Decorate the top and the edges of the cake with the rest of the cream and crumbs.
Cut this cake into pieces and enjoy the taste!