Delicious Falafel. Popular Eastern Recipe
Falafel is very popular in most of Eastern countries. Falafel is made of chickpeas and can be eaten by vegetarians instead of meat or sausages.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cover chickpeas with the big amount of water and leave it for the whole night. Next morning you need to boil it.
- Chop onion, cilantro and parsley.
- Mix herbs with boiled chickpeas, garlic, onion and all the spices. Mash everything, using a powerful blender.
- Form small balls. Roll them in flour.
- Put all the balls on the tray, lubricated with the vegetable oil. Cook them at 356 F until they are golden brown.
Use this healthy ingredient to cook tacos, wraps or serve it with fresh vegetables. It is very tasty!