Delicious Cake with Dry Fruits and Nuts
Today we`ll try to cook yummy and healthy dessert together. Both kids and adults will definitely like it!
- First, put dry fruits into the bowl with hot water. Wash them carefully and mash together with nuts. Mix these ingredients in the bowl with sour cream.
- Add cottage cheese and flour.
- Fill the form, covered with baking paper with this dough. Bake everything at 356 F.
- Turn this cake over and continue baking it for 20 more minutes.
- Leave it to cool down. Cut this layer into 3-4 parts. Cover each one with the cream.
- You may cook this cream in several minutes. Mix cottage cheese with banana, using a powerful blender.
If you like, you may decorate your dessert with delicious berries. Bon Appetite!