Delicious Apricot cake. Bright Dessert with Whipped Whites
This bright and tender dessert is very easy to cook!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash apricots and cut each one in two pieces.
- Mix the flour with the pieces of the cold butter, 0.5 of the whole mass of the sugar, sour cream and egg yolks.
- Leave this mass for half an hour in the fridge.
- Flatten the dough and put it into the form.
- Fill the dough with apricots.
- Cook everything for 30 minutes at 356 F.
- Whip egg whites well.
- Add the rest of the sugar and continue whipping.
- Cover the cake with this white mass and continue baking your dessert for 10 more minutes.
Leave this dessert to cool down. Bon Appetite!