Czech Chocolate Roll
For cooking yummy dessert, you may use this simple and amazing recipe.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Whip eggs with sugar.
- Sift the flour through the sieve and mix it with cocoa.
- Mix a liquid dough.
- Pour it into the tray, covered with baking paper.
- Bake it at 356 F for 15 minutes.
- When the cake is ready, put it on the wet towel and form a tight roll.
- Meanwhile you may boil yummy cream.
- Mix cold milk with the starch.
- Add sugar and boil this mixture.
- Slow down the fire and cook everything until the mass is thick.
- Leave this cream to cool down.
- Whip butter with this tender cream, rum and cocoa.
- Unroll the dough. Cover it with this tender cream.
- Form a nice roll and cover it with the plastic wrap. Put it into the fridge for several minutes.
- Melt chocolate and butter on the water bath.
- Cover your roll with this sweet chocolate mass and decorate your dessert with crushed nuts.
Put this yummy roll into the fridge again. In several hours you may cut it into pieces and enjoy this chocolate taste!