Cupcakes for a Party
If you like cupcakes, you should know how to cook them at home. They are easy to cook and decorate. So, I`ll share with you the recipe I`ve tried recently.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Mix melted butter with sugar and vanilla.
- Whip these ingredients, using a mixer. I recommend you to whip this mass for about 6 minutes. Add 3 eggs one by one. They should be warm.
- Then you need to add the flour and milk carefully. Mix soda with vinegar and add it into the bowl together with salt. Mix all these ingredients.
- The dough will remind you of the thick sour cream.
- Preheat the oven to 338 F. Fill small forms with the dough and bake your cupcakes for 18-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile you need to cook the icing. Mix 1 white with sugar powder and several drops of the lemon juice. It should be thick enough to cover the cupcakes.
Now use the pastry bag with this icing. Decorate your delicacy with berries. You may also use chocolate or any other stuff for decorating desserts. Bon Appetite!