Croissants with Cheese, Green Onion and Chia Seeds
Today I want to share with you the simple recipe for simple croissants, made of puff pastry.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Grate hard cheese. Chop onion.
- Defrost puff pastry and cut the square into 8 triangles.
- Mix 2 tbsp of cheese with onion and mustard.
- Cover each triangle with this mass.
- Roll a croissant.
- Put them on the tray, covered with baking paper.
- Dust croissants with the grated cheese and chia seeds.
- Bake croissants at 356 F for 11-13 minutes.
Enjoy the taste of crunchy croissants!