Crepes Suzette with Oranges
Crepes Suzette with tender orange cream is definitely worth trying. This is one of the most interesting French desserts, you may cook for your family.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First you`ll need to cook thin pancakes. Break eggs and whip them, using a fork or a whisk.
- Add salt, sugar, flour and milk into the bowl. Mix this mass carefully for there to be no lumps.
- Melt butter and add it into the bowl as well.
- Mix all the ingredients one more time and leave this mass for 30 minutes. The dough should be liquid enough.
- Preheat the frying pan and start cooking thin pancakes.
- Cook yummy sauce. Melt butter in the frying pan.
- Peel one orange.
- Squeeze two oranges.
- Add sugar to taste.
- Finally add orange zest and cognac into the pan. If you`re cooking this dessert for kids, do not add cognac.
- Mix all these ingredients in the frying pan and cook for 10-15 minutes until it`s thick.
- Fold pancakes and put them into the pan with the sauce.
Serve this dessert on the separate plates with the small amount of the sauce. Bon Appetite!