Crème Brulee with Raspberry
Forget about your diet and cook this creamy French dessert!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Preheat the oven to 302 F.
- Cut vanilla stem and get rid of the seeds.
- Mix cream with milk in the pan. Add vanilla and boil everything.
- Whip yolks with the sugar. This mass should be really light.
- Continue whipping. Slowly add hot creamy mass into the bowl.
- Fill small pots with the layer of raspberry. Leave several berries for decoration. Add creamy mass.
- Put these pots into the tray, filled with hot water.
- Cook it in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Dust each portion with sugar and grill it for 2 more minutes.
Leave crème brulee to cool down and decorate each portion with the rest of berries. Bon Appetite!