Creamy Chops Stuffed with Mushrooms, Cheese, Eggs and Herbs
If you want to cook something yummy, using meat, here is the recipe for you. Juicy and delicious chops will definitely impress you!
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Cook classical ground pork. Add salt and herbs.
- Boil mushrooms. Cut them and mix with garlic, chopped dill, eggs. Add pepper.
- Grate cheese.
- Form a flat circle.
- Fill it with the yummy stuffing.
- Add grated cheese and form classical chop.
- Cover the tray with butter and fill it with huge chops.
- Melt the rest of the butter and use it to lubricate chops.
- Put the tray into preheated oven and cook chops at 392 F for 1 hour.
Serve these yummy chops hot. They are very tasty! Bon Appetite!