Cream Soup with Dry Mushrooms
If you like cream soups, here is one more recipe to enrich your collection.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Put dry mushrooms into the bowl with cold water. Then you`ll need to wash them in the cold water and slice into thin pieces.
- Wash potato and cut it into cubes. Add the vegetable into the pan with water and boil for 15-20 minutes.
- Preheat the frying pan with the oil. Add chopped onion and 0.5 cup of mushrooms. Cook everything for 7-8 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Mash boiled potato with fried mushrooms, using a blender. Add salt and pepper into the bowl.
- Pour this creamy mass into the pan and continue cooking you` soup. Add cream and boil everything.
Serve this soup hot. Don`t forget to decorate it with the rest of mushrooms and chopped herbs. Bon Appetite!