Cottage Cheese Pancakes
Yummy cottage cheese pancakes are very fragrant and tender. They took the best of classical pancakes, buns and curd pancakes.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Prepare all the ingredients.
- Whip eggs with sugar and one pinch of salt.
- Add the flour.
- Mix the dough until it`s smooth and thick.
- Add milk and mix everything well.
- Then you need to add cottage cheese and mix everything one more time, using a whisk or mixer.
- Pour 3 tablespoons of oil into the bowl.
- Add cinnamon, mix everything again and leave for 10-15 minutes.
- Cook thin pancakes on the pan, lubricated with vegetable oil.
- When the pancake is ruddy, turn it over and continue cooking for about a minute.
These pancakes should be stuffed with cottage cheese and served with berries, sour cream, honey or condensed milk. Bon Appetite!