Cottage Cheese Pancakes with Poppy Seeds
Cottage cheese pancakes with poppy seeds are very tasty and easy to cook. You`ll cope with this process in 20-30 minutes. Still, the dish will be fragrant and very tasty.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Mix cottage cheese with eggs and sugar. I recommend you to use fat cottage cheese for the dessert to be juicy and tender. Mix all the ingredients carefully.
- Add poppy seeds into the bowl. I recommend you to leave it in the bowl with warm water beforehand.
- Sift the flour through the sieve and add it into the bowl. Mix all the ingredients one more time.
- Form small balls and flatten them. Roll them in flour.
- Cook cottage cheese pancakes in the frying pan with the vegetable oil. Cook yummy dessert from both sides in the pan, covered with the lid.
This dish tastes better when served with sour cream, condensed milk or jam. Bon Appetite!