Cottage Cheese Pancakes for Kids
Baked cottage cheese pancakes are very tender, tasty and soft. The recipe is rather easy, so everyone may cope with the process of cooking.
for lubricating the form
Total calories in the prepared dish
- First, find the deep bowl. Break one egg. Add 5 tablespoons of sugar. Whip everything quickly, using a powerful mixer.
- Whip cottage cheese and add it into the bowl with the main ingredients.
- Sift the flour through the sieve.
- Dust the table with the flour. Form small pancakes and roll each of them in flour.
- Cover the tray with butter. Fill it with cottage cheese pancakes.
- Cook them in the preheated oven. Bake yummy dessert for 10 minutes at 356 F.
This dessert can be great breakfast. Dust it with the sugar powder and serve this delicacy with sweet sauces, jam or sour cream. Hope you`ll like this recipe!