Corned Beef with Fried Cherry Tomatoes
Corned beef is great meal, satisfying any tummy. Fried tomatoes give it unusual taste.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Take 4 steaks and rub them with salt and pepper. Preheat the oven and fry meat from both sides. It will take about 10 minutes.
- Then get the tray and put steaks into it. Bake it on the middle shelf for six minutes at 347 degrees.
- Take the tray out of the oven and leave them for 15 minutes to cool down.
- Mash garlic and fry it for several minutes on the same pan that was used for frying meat.
- In 2 minutes add tomatoes add thyme into the frying pan. Mix everything, but be careful not to mash tomatoes.
- As soon as tomatoes start changing colour (in two minutes), remove frying pan from the oven and put into the plate. Decorate it with basil.
This dish is unusual and exquisite. Corned beef with fried cherry tomatoes will satisfy even foodie. Cook it and make sure that this dish is worse time spent on cooking.