Classical Milk Soufflé
Milk desserts are perfect for those who do not like sweets. It`s very tender, delicious and good-looking.
on the tip of the knife
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Pour milk into the pot with gelatin and leave this liquid for 30-40 minutes.
- When gelatin melts, you need to start boiling this mixture.
- Add sugar, vanilla and pour everything into glasses or forms. Leave this soufflé for 3-4 hours.
- Decorate this dessert with whipped cream, grated chocolate or fresh raspberries before serving. Such a meal tastes even better than vanilla ice cream.
And here are several pieces of advice on how to make this dessert better:
- Use natural milk or cream with high fat content.
- If you like, you may use malted milk.
- In order to give this dish a nice fragrant, I recommend you to use vanilla. As for such fragrant ingredients as cinnamon, cocoa or coffee, they change the taste of the soufflé.
- Do not use boiled milk for you dessert not to have a weird taste.
- If you`re in a hurry, mix gelatin with milk immediately instead of combining it with water.
Get down to cooking and treat your close people with this stunning dessert. It is very tasty!