Tart is usually cooked without adding sugar or salt. In this case, it may be used for cooking both desserts and main meals.
For the dough:
· Flour – 1 and 1/3 cup
· Butter – 1/3 cup
· Yolk – 1 piece
For the cream:
· Chocolate – 2 bars
· Cream – 300 ml
· Butter – 2 tbsp.
· Egg – 2 pieces
· Sugar powder – 1 tbsp.
1. Grate cold butter or cut it, using sharp knife. Add wheat flour and turn this mass into crumbs. Add yolk and make the dough.
2. Cover the form with baking paper. Put the dough into it and form the edges. Put it into the fridge for 20 minutes or into the freezer for 10 minutes.
3. Take the form out of the oven and put into the preheated oven. Bake tart at 378 degrees for 10 minutes. You may cover tart with tinfoil and put peas and beans on the top of it.
4. Cook the filling. Pour cream into the pan, add pieces of chocolate and boil everything until smooth. Don`t forget to mix everything while cooking. When the mousse is ready, take it off the fire.
5. Whip eggs in the separate bowl and pour this mass into the pan with chocolate mousse. Mix everything. Pour liquid filling on the top of the tart. Put it into the oven again and bake for 5-10 minutes. Leave tart to cool down. Dust it with chocolate powder before serving.
While cooking this tart you may use milk and dark chocolate. Serve it with ice-cream, fresh berries or bright marmalade.