Christmas Chocolate Cake
Planning menu for a Christmas party? We have a lot of interesting ideas for you! Here is an amazing recipe for a chocolate cake you may cook this year.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Separate yolks and eggs. Mix a half of the sugar with whites. The rest of the sugar should be combined with the yolks. Whip whites and yolks, using a powerful mixer.
- Mix yolks with eggs. Add the flour and baking powder.
- Add cocoa into the mass.
- Fill the form with this mass and bake it for 30 minutes at 356 F.
- Meanwhile cook tender cream. Mix gelatin with cream. Heat it until gelatin melts. Mix cheese with cream and sugar powder. Add cream and gelatin. Divide this mass in 3 parts.
- Cover the sponge cake with the white mass. Leave it for 30-45 minutes in the fridge.
- Melt milk and dark chocolate in separate bowls in the microwave oven. Mix 1 portion with dark chocolate, another one with the milk one.
- Form the second layer. Add the second layer of the dough and light chocolate mass. In 40 minutes, you may do the same with the 3d layer.
- Next morning you may take the cake out of the fridge and decorate it.
At the end you may get down to Christmas decorations. You`ll love the results!