Chops with the Spinach
Light chicken chops with fresh spinach are perfect for kids and adults. You may serve them with fresh vegetables or any garnish you like.
Total calories in the prepared dish
- Wash spinach. Wipe it and chop.
- Melt butter on the frying pan. Add spinach and fry it for 30 seconds.
- Take the pan of the fire and leave it to cool down.
- Grind chicken fillet together with the onion.
- Add starch, egg, salt, pepper and spinach into the pan with the spinach. Add this mass into the bowl with meat.
- Mix everything carefully.
- Form small chops.
- Fry them from both sides.
- Cover the pan with the lid and cook everything for 7-8 minutes.
- If you like, you may cook chops in the slow-cooker.
Serve these chops with delicious garnish and enjoy the taste.